1. Wondering what is going to happen as deadlines loom around the corner, taunting me with their existence
2. Wondering why I have not been encouraged to stick to any work out regimen that I have started. I believe the reality is that I am not doing what I really want to do but what I can do...
3. Wondering how I became so addicted to sugar. Before I came to the US, I was perfectly fine to accompany all meals with water and now, I almost feel like I have to have a cold, sweet liquid with every meal; which means I am downing Soda all the time.
Not good, when you come from a lineage of diabetics.
4. Boys...or more specifically, men
5. Clothing and shoes....wondering about the cut of that jacket in that Korean Drama
6. Korean Dramas
7. My own stories....how to bring them to life
8. A new template for my blog. Will I have to re-save all the links on the right as I change over?
10. A lack of it
11. An abundance of it doing stuff you don't want to do while there is stuff that you need to do but cannot do or are not doing