Thursday, June 25, 2009

Places

She speaks of places
my heart desires
my imagination torments
I smile and I nod
She thinks I am quiet
She does not know that I am not there
I went away a long long time ago

The line was too thin
The thread to bare
To preserve
I had to go
covered in silence
awaiting
She does not know that I am not there
I went away a long long time ago.

Where?
Why?
Do you want to know?
Even if you did
You cannot change
I have tried to do so
I have tried to find proof
It eludes
That is why I am not there
I went away a long time ago.

I went away a long time ago

3 comments:

bArOquE said...

where did you 'went' away to long time ago? LOL

nice one

The Activist said...

hmmmm this is like being in solitude.

Stop by and read Interview Thursday abt 2 committed lovers and blogger on my blog-"What struck me first about Chari was his charm" - Buttercup. "Sincerely, I really can't imagine being with anyone else" - Chari


And we need to talk, u can reach me on tadonline.gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've fallen out of love......
Nyc...gud diction...

- Ody.