Friday, January 16, 2009

God why?

I just need a simple explanation why it is so FRACKING cold today!!!! I nearly passed out walking from the metro and I must have lost alot of energy doing so because now, I am so sleepy.....

My mind has been made up for me, Nope, I am not living in a cold climate even if I get a nice car to cart me and my stuff around. I need not to fear that I will loose my ear lobes because somebody sometime ago insulted God and he cursed the land with ice weather.

Haba!!!!

9 comments:

Nefertiti said...

Lol. Sorry. Lucky for me, I can work from home. Thank God for little mercies.

s.chic said...

i've been asking the same question today oh! it's ridiculous how cold it is!

bumight said...

lol. i didnt even step outside today. i saw the weather forecast, and called it a wrap!

bArOquE said...

poor baby, please whatever dont curse GOD & get icicles falling down on you, its only for the while...babe, the heat in naij aint going nowhere, no be die we don die so? relax joo, u dey alright

Temite said...

hehehehehehe! This is so freaking funny. I used to live in a place where 20 below zero was a very warm day but not anymore.

LusciousRon said...

Sorry dear. Different strokes indeed!

StandTall-The Activist said...

Eeyah, sorry o.May be climate change made it worse

Allied said...

LOL..I know. What happened to Global warming?

ibiluv said...

i laugh in spanish

i envy u not........

its blissfully hot in naija!!!!